Monday, February 28, 2011

miss A’s Fei poses cutely, despite her headache


On February 27th, miss A’s Fei delighted her fans with two cute photo uploads on her Twitter. Unfortunately, it seems that the idol was suffering from a terrible headache during the time that she took the pictures.

She commented, “It’s been a few days since I got [these] headaches! Ahhh I think I’m going to go crazy!! Since today’s Sunday, I visited the pharmacy with Jaeho-oppa in Kangnam! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Poor me! I’m massaging my head with a ‘finger!’ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ”

Netizens and fans replied back, “Why is Fei so cute even when she’s sick? Look at her write Korean keke,” “Poor Fei! Are you massaging your head~? Why are you sick ㅠ Please don’t be sick!! Get medicine” and “I’m not supposed to laugh, but I keep laughing. I’ll pray for you to recover.

Source: allkpop

Photo: Fei’s Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment